Happy Broom Parent
Welcome To The Stepping Stones Group
Stepping Stones first opened in 2003 with one nursery based in Weston, Cheshire. As a result of our success the Director, Maria Bradbury, expanded the team and took over two more nurseries in Stoke-on-Trent: Stepping Stones Broom and Stepping Stones Grange. We offer daycare, pre-school, and out of school care throughout all of our nurseries in Cheshire, catering for children from 3 months to 12 years old. All nurseries are open 52 weeks a year, Monday to Friday from 7:30am-6:00pm, and our Stoke-on-Trent settings are also open on Public Holidays.
Flexible Approach To Daycare
We offer a flexible approach to daycare nursery and out of school sessions so that as far as possible; we meet family’s needs. This means providing school day and term time only sessions for our pre-school children, wrap-around care for those attending school and crèche sessions (subject to availability) for those who wish to use any of the care sessions as and when needed. We are passionate about what we do and look forward to providing you with the best possible care services in the area.
Safety Through Experience
Safeguarding is of utmost concern therefore recruitment; training and monitoring procedures are rigorously reflected in our policies. Our Director has been in the childcare business for over twelve years with a degree in Childhood Studies and is working with experienced staff throughout. Stepping Stones has two Early Years Professionals and works closely with the Early Years Partnership teams in Staffordshire and Cheshire to ensure that each age group’s needs are fully met.
- Parent's evening was brilliant to get a full in depth look at how our son is doing along with the EYFE guidelines. It is also now easier to identify and help target any areas for home that we can help with. Staff are all lovely, polite and very knowledgable on what is best for our little one.Brilliant Parents Evening
Happy Broom Parent
- My daughter Lola has been at Stepping Stones nursery for nearly a year. In this time she has made good progress in all areas. I would like to convey special thanks to Amy who took personal responsibility to research 'Mutism' as it was thought Lola might have this. Since Easter Lola has made excellent progress with her confidence and now communicates with peers and the staff without hesitation. (abbreviated version).Mrs J Fern
- I am writing to say how very impressed and happy I am with Stepping Stones Broom. My son Ryan has been attending since November and his confidence has bloomed incredibly. Ryan enjoys every day at nursery, his experiences both educational and in his all round development. Ryan loves all the staff in which reflects their level of care and commitment to the children. As a working mum it is so important that my son is safe and happy which puts my mind at rest. I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff for making Ryan and myself very welcome.C Baptista
- This card comes with a MASSIVE thank you. It's been a pleasure to bring my son into an always happy and cheerie environment. Now on to the next chapter of his life.To Debbie & All the Girls
Michelle & Qasim
- To all the staff and children, Thank you for a wonderful 'Grand parents' Day, we really enjoyed our visit..Granny Barb & Granny Sarah
- To you all, Thank you for your very warm welcome yesterday at 'Grandparents Day'. We found it very interesting and informative to see the high level of care and varied activities. We loved joining in with the children and will treasure our 'picture'. We know why 'George' loves nursery and are assured by the caring and loving environment at 'Stepping Stones'The Gibsons
George Gibson's Parents
- Thank you to everyone at Stepping Stones for the love and care you have given Chloe. We are really sad that she is leaving here to go to school but she is leaving a happy, caring, kind little girl which you have all helped her to be. So glad that Ellie Mae is here.Helen & Jason
Chloe & Ellie's Parents