Welcome From The Owner Of The Stepping Stones Group
The decision to be a working parent is a difficult one and I want you to know I understand completely the mixed feelings you have when leaving your child in the care of others. This is probably why when I changed my career direction into childcare I vowed that my nurseries would aim to create a family atmosphere for your children and give the very best opportunities for their social, emotional and developmental needs.
Continuous Education Is Essential
I am a firm believer in continuous education and this passion for learning now permeates through the organisation where you will find over 30% of my staff in some kind of professional training at any given time – education in my view is the foundation of a quality setting.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website and would like to close by letting you know I operate an open door policy and am happy to speak with any parent directly. You can contact me by telephone or on the following email address email@example.com
Maria Bradbury – MD
We aim to provide children and their families with the best possible care and opportunities for development by:
- Investing in our buildings and resources
- Promoting safeguarding
- Investing in training
- Building on parent / carer partnerships
- Working with expert agencies
- Maintaining close links with schools and health organisations.
It is our goal to offer a programme that meets the intellectual, moral, social, emotional and physical needs of each child. It is our target to employ enthusiastic and ensure well trained staff as part of our team to meet these goals.
Because children hold our future in their hands …….
Parent partnerships, school links and a community cornerstone :
The Stepping Stones Group recognises the fact that parents and carers are a child’s primary and most important educator. We therefore positively encourage parental partnership and involvement in every aspect of a child’s care and education. It is our aim and objective to:
- To work together in partnership to ensure quality care and learning.
- To welcome parents and or carers as partners.
- To build relationships on understanding and trust.
- To support our parents in a sensitive and open manner.
- To create opportunities for parents to talk to other adults in a supportive and secure environment
- To inform parents about nursery activities and forthcoming events.
- To provide opportunities for parents to contribute their own skills, knowledge and interests to the activities of the nursery.
- To share views and opinions.
We will also encourage and establish promote good links with surrounding local schools, this will help promote our services of breakfast and afternoon club as well as aid the transition from nursery to school.
Our aim and mission is that we become a community cornerstone for the parents of our day care nurseries and the families of whichever community they are located.
Reflective practice ~ a way to improve what we do
It is our philosophy to continually improve on our group’s performance by having a coherent strategy. Learning and development of management and staff will be planned to achieve the Group Nursery objectives. Our ethos is to provide a high quality and flexible childcare service which constantly strives to meet the needs of the children and families and aims to build an outstanding reputation within the local community where families have 100% trust in the service we provide.